Some new chiropractic clinic protocols include:
- To protect all patients and staff, you are required to wear a face mask at all times while in the office. Please bring one with you to your appointment.
***** A face shield is NOT a substitute for wearing a face mask ****
- Pre-appointment screening for COVID-19, increased disinfecting between patients, and physical distancing protocols are now in place.
- Please DO NOT attend the clinic if you are sick or exhibiting any cold or flu-like symptoms, or if you have been in contact with someone who is sick.
- Please DO NOT bring friends or family to your appointment with you. Only the patient, and if necessary, a caregiver or guardian will be allowed in the clinic.(In this situation, the accompanying person will also be required to wear a mask and complete the COVID-19 screening questionnaire)
- Please do not arrive late for your appointment, and unless you need to fill out paperwork, please try not to arrive more than 5 minutes early. Scheduled appointment times must be strictly adhered to, as time has been scheduled to sanitize and disinfect in between each patient. If you arrive late, we will do our best to treat you with the remaining time left, however, unfortunately your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
Thank you for your understanding.