- To protect all patients and staff, everyone entering the clinic must wear a face mask at all times while in the facility. Please remember to bring one with you to your appointment.
- When you arrive, please read the screening sign on the door before you enter and follow the instructions.
- Please DO NOT bring friends or family to your appointment with you. Only the patient, and if necessary, a caregiver or guardian will be allowed in the clinic. (In these situations, the accompanying person will also be required to wear a mask and complete the COVID-19 screening questionnaire)
- Please DO NOT attend the clinic if you are sick or exhibiting any cold or flu-like symptoms, or if you have been in contact with someone who is sick.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment, and unless you need to fill out paperwork, please try to arrive no more than 5 minutes early. Scheduled appointment times must be strictly adhered to, as time has been scheduled to sanitize and disinfect in between each patient. If you arrive late, we will do our best to treat you with the remaining time left in your scheduled time slot, however, unfortunately we may not be able to see you.